We are looking for employees for our new Madison location!
Manager Position Available:
Who we’re looking for:
You are the type of person who enjoys dealing with new challenges every day, and you stay calm while doing it. Details matter to you, and it bothers you when things aren’t clean and organized. You enjoy being around people, and can get along with people of all different ages and backgrounds. When you take on a project, we can trust that you will get it done with minimal supervision. You are comfortable having a flexible schedule that includes some nights and weekends. You communicate clearly and concisely. Numbers don’t scare you. You are able to lift/move heavy objects up to 60 lbs and are comfortable working on your feet for several hours at a time.
A few things you might do in a given week:
- work as a barista taking customer orders and making drinks
- take inventory and place orders for supplies
- create the schedule for next month
- look through applications, and call people to set up interviews for a job opening
- give a performance review
- communicate with our main office in MN via phone or Skype
- go to the bank to make a deposit
- call the plumber to look at a leak
- review a cleaning checklist
- set up a store meeting with all of your employees
Barista Positions Available:
The job description includes, but is not limited to:
- making delicious loose leaf teas and bubble tea drinks
- helping customers navigate their way through our large variety of teas and flavors
- keeping the store sparkling clean
Our ideal barista is outgoing, energetic, a fast-learner, and smiles a lot. You should be comfortable working on your feet for several hours at a time and be able to lift up to 60 lbs. Previous cafe or restaurant experience is a plus, as well as a passion for tea and bubble tea.
If you are interested in either position, please fill out our employment application:
Love tea? Love people? Work at the Tea Garden!
The Tea Garden is always looking for friendly, self-motivated, hardworking baristas who love to smile, multi-task, and take initiative. We do require a commitment of at least 6 months in this position.
We encourage you to apply if you’re interested, even if we don’t have a position open. Applications are kept on file for at least 3 months and we do refer to them as soon as a position becomes available.
High School Graduate OR 2-4 yr. College Degree
Barista/server experience in a restaurant/café preferred, but not required
Fill it out and bring it into one of our stores.
Thanks! We look forward to meeting you!